Google Atari Breakout is one of the best Google Easter eggs out there. If you’re not familiar with Easter eggs, they are hidden features or messages that are found in media and software. And this particular Easter egg can be found by doing a simple Google search.
To play Google Atari Breakout, all you need to do is go to Google Images and search for “Atari Breakout.” The first result will be an image of the classic video game, but if you click on it, the image will start moving. And instead of being a boring image, it will turn into a fully playable game of Atari Breakout!
What is Google Atari Breakout?
Google Atari Breakout is a game that can be played on Google. This game is based on the classic Atari game, Breakout. In this game, you need to use your paddle to hit the ball and break all the bricks. The goal of the game is to score as many points as possible.
How to play Google Atari Breakout?
Assuming you have a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge, simply go to Google in your browser and type “Atari Breakout” into the search bar. The game should appear above the search results. Click on it and the game will start automatically.
The aim of the game is to clear all the bricks from the screen by hitting them with a ball. Use your mouse or keyboard to control your paddle and hit the ball. The ball will bounce off the paddle and walls, clearing bricks as it hits them. If you miss the ball, you lose a life. You have three lives in total.
If you manage to clear all the bricks, you will advance to the next level. The game gets harder as you progress, with more bricks appearing onscreen. Can you reach level 20?
Tips and Tricks
- To play Google Atari Breakout, simply go to Google in your web browser and type “Atari Breakout” into the search bar.
- The game will automatically start playing on the search results page.
- Use your mouse or trackpad to control the paddle and bounce the ball to hit all of the bricks.
- Once you have cleared all of the bricks, you will advance to the next level.
- There are a total of 10 levels in the game. Can you beat them all?
Alternatives to Google Atari Breakout
There are many alternatives to Google Atari Breakout. Some of these include:
- Bubble Shooter: This game is similar to Google Atari Breakout in that you need to clear the screen of bubbles by shooting at them with a cannon. However, in Bubble Shooter, you are also able to swap the balls around to create matching lines of three or more. This game can be played for free online at sites such as http://www.bubbleshooter.net/
- Zuma: Another option for those looking for a Google Atari Breakout alternative is Zuma. In this game, instead of bricks, you need to eliminate balls by matching three or more of the same color. This game can be played for free online at sites such as http://www.zumaonline.com/
- Worms: Worms is a turn-based artillery game where players take turns firing weapons at each other until only one team remains.
How to Play Google Atari Breakout?
Assuming you have a modern browser, you can play Google Atari Breakout by following these simple steps:
- Go to Google in your browser and type “Atari Breakout” into the search bar.
- The first result should be a link to the game - click on it to open it up.
- The game will start automatically - use your mouse or arrow keys to control the paddle and bounce the ball into the bricks to destroy them!
- Once all the bricks are destroyed, you’ll move on to the next level - try to beat your high score!
Tips and Tricks for Google Atari Breakout
Welcome to our tips and tricks section for Google Atari Breakout! In this section, we will be providing helpful tips and tricks that will help you score higher in this addictive game!
The first tip we have for you is to try and focus on clearing one side of the screen before moving on to the other. This will help you create a path for your ball to travel down, making it easier to rack up points.
Another helpful tip is to keep an eye on the bouncing patterns of the balls. By doing this, you can predict where they will bounce next and plan your shots accordingly.
Finally, always remember to aim for the top corners of the bricks. This is because they are worth more points than hitting the middle or bottom sections. We hope that these tips and tricks will help you score higher in Google Atari Breakout!
We hope you enjoyed this article on how to play Google Atari Breakout. This classic game is a great way to kill some time, and it’s even more fun when you can play it for free on Google. If you have any tips or tricks on how to score higher in this game, be sure to share them with us in the comments below!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I play Google Atari Breakout?
To play, simply go to Google and type in “Atari Breakout” into the search bar. The game will then appear as a top result. Click on it and the game will begin!
What happens if I miss the ball with my paddle?
If you miss the ball with your paddle, you will lose one of your three lives. Once you have lost all three lives, it’s game over!
What is the objective of Google Atari Breakout?
The objective of the game is to clear all of the bricks from the screen by using your paddle to bounce a ball into them. Once all of the bricks are gone, you advance to the next level.
How do I control my paddle in Google Atari Breakout?
You can control your paddle by using your mouse or your keyboard arrow keys. For best results, we recommend using a mouse.
Are there any power-ups in Google Atari Breakout?
Yes! There are several different power-ups that can appear throughout the game. These include extra balls, longer paddles, and more powerful balls that can destroy more bricks at once. Be on the lookout for these power-ups, as they can help you clear levels more quickly!